At Lynx, our goal is to unlock the value of data to transform patient care.
Lynx.MD is a secure data network and medical intelligence platform that gives the healthcare ecosystem the ability to quickly and safely access de-identified real-world health and patient data to accelerate diagnostic and therapeutic solutions and improve patient outcomes.
Our solution enables the long-hoped-for vision of rapid, safe access to healthcare data and accelerated R&D of diagnostic and therapeutic solutions, pharmaceutical studies, and medical devices. Lynx.MD was founded by repeat entrepreneurs and recognized leaders in healthcare, data science, AI, and cybersecurity.
We look for smart, open, and fun people to hang out with. We invest in our people and believe in hiring high-potential and humble individuals who can rapidly grow their responsibilities as the company scales.
We're looking for a talented Senior Full Stack Developer who will help us to drive our data platform.
- Manage and develop our product that helps Healthcare organizations drive innovation by using their data.
- Make a critical contribution to shaping and developing the core of our product, from design to implementation of a complex, time-critical, microservices system with high volumes of data
- Integrate with various external data sources through APIs and implement end-to-end data pipelines.
- Design and develop data quality and integrity tests
- Work closely with the product manager, data team, and the rest of the engineering team to define and improve features and solutions.
Who are you?
- You are an experienced Full stack developer with deep knowledge of big data and ETLs.
- You have 5+ years of experience as a Full stack developer with Python.
- You have experience with AWS data tools and infrastructure.
- You have knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- You have experience with Cloud infrastructures.
- Experience with React and TypeScript - an advantage.
- You are passionate and a team player.
- We are a fast-growing startup with a professional, dynamic team and a strong organizational culture.
- If you ask our employees what they like about Lynx.MD, they will tell you about challenges - solving complex problems, distributed applications, impact, and a place for personal and professional development.
- We work with large customers such as hospitals, pharma and other healthcare providers. We also work with doctors and medical professionals around the globe.
- Our product makes a fundamental change to digital health that will have a broad impact on all healthcare services.
- This is exactly the right time to join us and make a difference.