At Lynx, our goal is to unlock the value of data to transform patient care.
Lynx.MD is a secure data network and medical intelligence platform that gives the healthcare ecosystem the ability to quickly and safely access de-identified real-world health and patient data to accelerate diagnostic and therapeutic solutions and improve patient outcomes.
Our solution enables the long-hoped-for vision of rapid, safe access to healthcare data and accelerated R&D of diagnostic and therapeutic solutions, pharmaceutical studies, and medical devices. Lynx.MD was founded by repeat entrepreneurs and recognized leaders in healthcare, data science, AI, and cybersecurity.
We look for people who are smart, open, and fun to hang out with. We invest in our people and believe in hiring high-potential and humble individuals who can rapidly grow their responsibilities as the company scales.
We are looking for a talented student for Technical Support Engineer.
This is a 20% part-time position.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will be an integral part of our R&D team.
You will be responsible for our customer's success and acting as the subject matter expert.
- Support customers from a technical point of view.
- Get client requests, investigate and understand if there is an issue and if so where it is likely to be including client-facing interfaces.
- Suggest software solutions to customer issues.
- Manage automate recurring support tasks.
- Perform on-boarding sessions, QA, and simple analytic tasks.
- Work collaboratively with the software development, customer success, and data teams.
Who are you?
- You are a student for a technical degree (Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, etc.)
- You have a minimum 3 semesters left till graduation.
- You have demonstrated an independent ability to troubleshoot & resolve complex technical issues, including escalations to R&D.
- You have knowledge of Python scripting.
- You have knowledge of SQL.
- You are passionate and a team player.
- We are a fast-growing startup with a professional, dynamic team and a strong organizational culture.
- If you ask our employees what they like about Lynx.MD, they will tell you about challenges - solving complex problems, distributed applications, impact, and a place for personal and professional development.
- We work with large customers such as hospitals, pharma and other healthcare providers. We also work with doctors and medical professionals around the globe.
- Our product makes a fundamental change to digital health that will have a broad impact on all healthcare services.
- This is exactly the right time to join us and make a difference.