At Lynx, our goal is to unlock the value of data to transform patient care.
Lynx.MD is a secure data network and medical intelligence platform that gives the healthcare ecosystem the ability to quickly and safely access de-identified real-world health and patient data to accelerate diagnostic and therapeutic solutions and improve patient outcomes.
Lynx.MD, founded by experienced entrepreneurs and healthcare leaders, offers a SaaS solution designed by industry experts in healthcare, data science, AI, and cybersecurity. Our solution enables rapid, safe access to healthcare data for accelerating R&D of diagnostic and therapeutic solutions, regulatory compliance, and health economics and outcomes research.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for developing and managing the sales pipeline by engaging with prospects, partners, and key customers in the medical devices and life science industries.
Join our team at Lynx.MD and be part of an exciting opportunity to build a meaningful pipeline and witness the impact of your work. In this role, you will report directly to the Head of Sales and have the chance to make a significant contribution to the team's success. Come and be part of a great team that is changing the way the healthcare ecosystem collaborates and advances medicine through research.!
We offer a dynamic work environment with opportunities for growth and professional development. If you are a motivated and driven individual looking for a challenging and rewarding career, we encourage you to apply.
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of healthcare data to effectively sell and cultivate relationships with key customers in the medical devices and pharmaceutical industries and promote Lynx.MD product offerings.
- Drive existing customer satisfaction through day-to-day management and proactively engage with new clients and prospects throughout the entire sales cycle, from initial PoC to onboarding, while consistently striving to drive high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Identify customer pain points to offer solutions that fit their budget thereby securing deals, driving growth and exceeding your sales targets.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and top-notch prospecting skills through a variety of means to identify prospects and generate new revenue through new and existing relationships with pharma, and medical device companies for Lynx.MD.
- Prepare and deliver engaging presentations, showcasing Lynx.md products and services and highlighting the value they bring.
- Confidently negotiate contracts and agreements with customers, ensuring the best outcome for both parties.
- Represent the company at trade shows and events, using these opportunities to network with potential customers and build brand awareness.
- Collaborate with customer success and engineering teams to ensure that Lynx.md platform meets customer needs, drives sustained engagement and ROI.
Who are you?
- You have a B.A. or B.S. degree in life science, biology, health economics or similar.
- You have 5+ years of experience selling to the medical device and pharmaceutical industry with a proven track record of success.
- You are strong in healthcare selling and providing exceptional customer care from the initial sale to ongoing support.
- You have a proven track record of achieving sales targets and driving revenue growth.
- You possess strong communication interpersonal, and presentation skills, with the ability to build rapport with customers and effectively communicate complex information.
- You have knowledge in the RWE (Real World Evidence) domain, especially around gastrointestinal diseases, allergies, cardiology, biologics medicine etc.
- You are passionate about working with people, sharing your knowledge, and expanding your set of skills.
- You are highly motivated and willing to make an impact and you aspire to better yourself and the people around you.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are comfortable working in a dynamic environment.
- We are a fast-growing startup with a professional, dynamic team and a strong organizational culture.
- If you ask our employees what they like about Lynx.MD, they will tell you about challenges - solving complex problems, distributed applications, impact, and a place for personal and professional development.
- We work with large customers such as hospitals, pharma and other healthcare providers. We also work with doctors and medical professionals around the globe.
- Our product enables a fundamental change to digital health that will have a broad impact on all healthcare services.
- The Account Executive will play a crucial role in driving company success by finding new sales opportunities and increasing global revenue.
- Lynx is poised to change healthcare for the better. If you want to make a difference, now is the right time to join us.
Lynx.MD offers a competitive compensation package, including a base salary and commission. The exact compensation package will be based on the candidate's experience and qualifications.