At Lynx, our goal is to unlock the value of data to transform patient care.
Lynx.MD is a secure data network and medical intelligence platform that gives the healthcare ecosystem the ability to quickly and safely access de-identified real-world health and patient data to accelerate diagnostic and therapeutic solutions and improve patient outcomes.
Our solution enables the long-hoped-for vision of rapid, safe access to healthcare data and accelerated R&D of diagnostic and therapeutic solutions, pharmaceutical studies, and medical devices. Lynx.MD was founded by repeat entrepreneurs and recognized leaders in healthcare, data science, AI, and cybersecurity.
We are looking for a skilled DevOps Engineer to join our team and take responsibility for our cloud infrastructure. In this role, you will be responsible for managing our production and development environments, evaluating and contributing to the product and service design, and enhancing the team's technical capabilities.
If you are passionate about DevOps and have a proven track record of success in a similar role, we would love to hear from you. We offer a dynamic and collaborative work environment where you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our business. Join our team and help us build and improve our infrastructure to deliver the best product possible to our customers.
What You'll Do:
- Build and improve our infrastructure and DevOps roadmap.
- Manage our production and development environments.
- Take responsibility for our cloud infrastructure.
- Evaluate and contribute to the product, service design, and architecture.
- Enhance team technical capabilities and workforce by using cutting-edge technologies from the DevOps culture.
- Work together with developers to build and operate critical production systems.
- Design, plan and execute complex infrastructural changes.
Who You Are:
- You have 4+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- You have a strong experience with Cloud infrastructures, especially AWS.
- You are proficient in scripting and/or development using Bash, Python, or similar languages.
- You have a solid understanding of CI/CD pipelines and experience building pipelines that support both the company's and developers' needs.
- You have experience with computer networking and network architectures, including VPNs, which allows you to effectively manage our infrastructure.
- You have extensive knowledge of Infrastructure as Code and have experience using automation tools like Terraform to streamline infrastructure management.
- You have a strong understanding of cloud security concepts and can maintain a secure SaaS environment.
- You have experience with monitoring tools and data/log analytics tools and can quickly identify and resolve issues before they become critical.
- We are a fast-growing startup with a professional, dynamic team and a strong organizational culture.
- If you ask our employees what they like about Lynx.MD, they will tell you about challenges - solving complex problems, distributed applications, impact, and a place for personal and professional development.
- We work with large customers such as hospitals, pharma and other healthcare providers. We also work with doctors and medical professionals around the globe.
- Our product enables a fundamental change to digital health that will have a broad impact on all healthcare services.
- Lynx is poised to change healthcare for the better. If you want to make a difference, now is the right time to join us.