At Lynx, our goal is to unlock the value of data to transform patient care.
Lynx.MD is a secure data network and medical intelligence platform that gives the healthcare ecosystem the ability to quickly and safely access de-identified real-world health and patient data to accelerate diagnostic and therapeutic solutions and improve patient outcomes.
Our solution enables the long-hoped-for vision of rapid, safe access to healthcare data and accelerated R&D of diagnostic and therapeutic solutions, pharmaceutical studies, and medical devices. Lynx.MD was founded by repeat entrepreneurs and recognized leaders in healthcare, data science, AI, and cybersecurity.
We look for smart, open, and fun people to hang out with. We invest in our people and believe in hiring high-potential and humble individuals who can rapidly grow their responsibilities as the company scales.
What You’ll Do:
- Design, plan and build new web applications and features from the ground up
- Improve performance and UX
- Work in collaboration with product, design, and backend developers
- Research and experiment with new technologies, architectures, and standards
Who You Are:
- 2+ years of React experience
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components
- Experience creating responsive and/or adaptive websites
- Experience writing tests for your code
- Knowledge of best practices relating to security, performance, and monitoring
- Team player who is eager to be an early adopter of new technologies
- Backend development experience - An advantage
- Experience working in a cloud environment - an advantage
- We are a fast-growing startup with a professional, dynamic team and a strong organizational culture.
- If you ask our employees what they like about Lynx.MD, they will tell you about challenges - solving complex problems, distributed applications, impact, and a place for personal and professional development.
- We work with large customers such as hospitals, pharma and other healthcare providers. We also work with doctors and medical professionals around the globe.
- Our product makes a fundamental change to digital health that will have a broad impact on all healthcare services.
- This is exactly the right time to join us and make a difference.