Who We Are
Lynx.MD is building and selling the world's #1 collaborative medical data science platform . Our solution enables the long hoped for vision of: rapid, safe access healthcare data , accelerating R&D of diagnostic and therapeutic solutions, pharmaceutical studies, and medical devices.
Lynx.MD was founded by repeat entrepreneurs and recognized leaders in healthcare, data science, AI, and cybersecurity.
- As a DevSecOps you will drive our production and development environments.
- Be part of our R&D DevOps team and be responsible for a diverse production environment based on AWS, that provides a medical data platform.
- Responsibility for monitoring processes, writing risk analyzes, automating security controls, and more.
- Manage our cloud infrastructure security posture.
- Design, plan and execute complex infrastructural changes
- Work closely with R&D engineering teams to build and operate critical production systems.
- Work on Lynx compliance and certifications like ISO, SOC2 and HITRUST
- Work on occasion with customer’s security teams in their review and assessment of the Lynx platform security
- Experience as a DevSecOps engineer.
- 3+ years experience with secure infrastructure architecture.
- Strong skills and experience working in AWS.
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines, and experience with building pipelines that support the company’s and developers needs.
- Security training (CISO training, secure development training, certified SA, etc.)
- Experience with secure software development (SDLC experience), experience integrating SAST\DAST tools, vulnerability scans, etc. as part of code releases
- Understanding of monitoring and scanning the (cloud) infrastructure for security threats
- Proficiency in security architectures, cybersecurity skills, and knowledge of risk assessment techniques are also.
- Proficient English is a must.
- Scripting and automation skills (Bash, Python, etc.)- advantage